Live On Planet Earth

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Led Zeppelin Live on Planet Earth. The Ocean


Watch Video
The Ocean Lyrics

(weve done four already but now were steady and then they went:
One, two, three, four)

Singing in the sunshine, laughing in the rain
Hitting on the moonshine, rocking in the grain
Aint no time to pack my bag, my foots outside the door
Got a date, I cant be late, for the high hopes hailla ball.
got a hell hound on my t(r)ail
cause its hell Im headed for
(no one really knows which one it is)

Uh-huh! oh oh yeah!

Singing to an ocean, I can hear the oceans roar
Play for free, play for me and play a whole lot more, more!
Singing bout good things and the sun that lights the day
I used to sing on the mountains, then the ocean lost its way.
Ive been there (I dont know? )
Oh oh yeah!

Oh, yeah!

Na na na..., la la la...

Sitting round singing songs til the night turns into day
Used to sing on the mountains but the mountains washed away
Now Im singing all my songs to the girl who won my heart
She is only three years old and its a real fine way to start.
Oh yeah!

It sure is fine!
Blow my mind!
]](hes saying _something_ here)
Yeah yeah!

Do wop a diddly diddly........

Oh, so good!

No comments: